Escenas amorosas que terminan: noviazgos, relaciones y no, preludios un amor, deseos, contados desde la mirada que se quiebra y se da vuelta.

Los dibujos están inspirados en relatos que voy escuchando, pero con un twist, y más risas. Abajo, el guión traducido al inglés.

Drawings are based on stories I´ve heard around, but with a twist and more laughts. Below is always the script in English

Se actualiza al final de cada domingo, el resto es yapa.
Updates sunday night.


SOUVENIR



Script:Souvenir
1 -Ey!
2 - Sorry, you boyfriend is at the party door! / Fuck, how to I sent this one away?
3 - ok, i´m off now, it was nice, bye, kiss
4 - Wait, I´ll walk you home / Now he decides to be a gentleman? / No need, tks
5 - Babe, here you are! lets go / Hi hon, yeah lets take the bus! / Line 152, I´ll go with you guys!
6 - I´m cold... would you lend me your scarff? /
7 - Lend it yo him hon, I´ll keep you warm
8 - Bye guys, this is my stop! watch out for the cold weather, ja

No hay comentarios:

Seguidores