Escenas amorosas que terminan: noviazgos, relaciones y no, preludios un amor, deseos, contados desde la mirada que se quiebra y se da vuelta.

Los dibujos están inspirados en relatos que voy escuchando, pero con un twist, y más risas. Abajo, el guión traducido al inglés.

Drawings are based on stories I´ve heard around, but with a twist and more laughts. Below is always the script in English

Se actualiza al final de cada domingo, el resto es yapa.
Updates sunday night.


THE GIRL WITH THE PEARL STRING


Alternative ending: Well, take them already! You´re ruining the business!

6 comentarios:

ANINU dijo...

Lamento la demora en el update, but as they say... "Good things come for those who wait"

Danie dijo...

habra que continuar en la espera, pues!!!

Nippur dijo...

muy bueno! claro que valió la pena la espera.

un abrazo!

PD: estoy en deuda, espero saldarla pronto.

ANINU dijo...

Danie, ud siempre tan politica, jiji
Nippur, gracias! y cuando gustes

Alexandra dijo...

This was my story!! I friend E said he told you about it.

Just one of the many crazy adventure of my life.

You are a fantastic artist and did a great job with this.

The one major difference from your cartoon to my experience was the girl with the pearls was very chubby. :)

I love it..

ANINU dijo...

Ey Alexandra! I´m so glad you like it!!!
Didn´t know the girl was chubby, I don´t know why but from the start I´d pictured her in my mind with a skiny and sleep-depraved look. But chubby would have worked well as well I think!
If U want to share another crazy story, I´ll be happy to draw it!
tks 4 your lovely compliments! ;)

Seguidores