Escenas amorosas que terminan: noviazgos, relaciones y no, preludios un amor, deseos, contados desde la mirada que se quiebra y se da vuelta.

Los dibujos están inspirados en relatos que voy escuchando, pero con un twist, y más risas. Abajo, el guión traducido al inglés.

Drawings are based on stories I´ve heard around, but with a twist and more laughts. Below is always the script in English

Se actualiza al final de cada domingo, el resto es yapa.
Updates sunday night.


LA NOCHE INTERMINABLE



Script: 1) oh babe 3)what a lady! / 5 am already? /so, what about you...? 4) Oh, ít just i´m great here / no of course, it´snothing like I´m kicking you out... 5) cuchi cuchi 6)would you let me sleep? 7)he won´t corner me! 8) ey! 9)Fuck I´m not gonna get any sleep! 10) give me room, yeah? 11) uff 12)I´m a little crunky, ok? 13)Guess he got the messagge 14)God! he´s still undressed? 15) what do I wear? when does he leave? 16)Got up feeling the love! / Do you always get up like this? / No, depends who I´m with, are you always up cruncky?... 17)Reverse psicology! Wanna a cup of tea? 18)Yes! He´s dressing himself! 20) Finally!

No hay comentarios:

Seguidores